Whether you’re drilling a brand-new water well or you need service for your existing potable water source, H2O Water Pump and Well Service is here to assist you. We take pride in delivering a wide array of well services to customers, to ensure they’re getting clean, safe, reliable water at all times.
Unlike other companies that only specialize in one or two well service modalities, we do it all! Our extensive range of capabilities and years of expertise enable us to provide a level of service to customers that’s simply unmatched. Some of the services we offer include:
- Well drilling and casing: If you need well drilling in Youngstown, OH, we’re the company to call! We’ll help you figure out the ideal well location and can drill perfectly to the water table, ensuring a reliable source of potable water.
- Pump installation: Once your well is freshly drilled, we’ll facilitate a functional pump installation quickly. Our crews are careful to install and test the pump, so you’re able to enjoy the benefits of fresh water right away. And, if your existing well needs a pump replacement, we’re on hand to deliver it.
- Water testing: Knowing what’s in your water is critically important. Our crews can test your water to make sure it’s free of pathogens, microbes and heavy metals. We’ll provide a full report of your water composition to let you know what’s concerning, if anything. This complete approach to water well service in Youngstown, OH is meant to give you total peace of mind.
- Water treatment: If your water test comes back with elevated levels of arsenic, heavy metals, contamination or microbes, we’ll be on hand to help you treat it. Our treatments are tailored to every customer’s well, so you can be sure any unique concerns in your drinking water are being addressed.
- Well abandonment: No longer using your well? We can properly abandon it for you, in accordance with EPA standards. Our abandonment process is environmentally safe and in compliance with local and federal standards, to ensure you’re not penalized for an unsafe well.
In addition to the services listed above, we’re also here to assist you with things like well cap replacement and leak abatement. For more information about how we can service your well or to speak with a professional about well drilling, please contact us today by calling 330-394-1400.